1957 Imperial Crown at Hollywood Wheels Car Auctions
1957 Imperial Crown
Details: 1957 Imperial Crown CV.
1957 Imperial Crown Convertible...
- Just 1,167 convertibles were produced
- A fresh restoration of a rust free car
- Finished in Cloud White, complimented by a new Green convertible top
- Factory correct two tone color scheme of metallic Green and dark Green, complete with factory correct embossed crowns
- Excellent bright work
- Whitewall tires and period correct wire rims
- 392/325 HP Hemi V-8 engine
- Push button Torqueflight automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Factory air conditioning
- Custom Conditionaire heater
- Power windows
- Six way power front seat
- Solex tinted glass
- Tilt-type rear view mirror
- Electro-Touch radio with power antenna
Virgil Exner Design Collection - Being Sold As 1 Lot!
Body Style: Convertible
Doors: 2 Doors
Engine: 392/325hp Hemi
This vehicle has been viewed 1635 times.